PDA

View Full Version : JR Speaks On HHH's Return, Orton/Title, Jackass, More

Black Widow
07-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Jim Ross posted his latest blog entry over at JRSBarBQ.com. JR discusses the seriousness of concussions, Mr. Kennedy's Mic skills and more. Below are several highlights:

On Randy Orton Winning The WWE Title:

Absolutely Randy Orton has the skill set to be a champion on any brand at any time. However the pressure of being “the man” is harder to navigate than most folks imagine and one has to be in that pressure cooker over the long haul to really determine how one can handle the mental load. If Orton wins at SummerSlam, then time will tell how he holds up under the microscope.

On Jeff Hardy's Single Star Push:

Jeff Hardy’s return to the WWE and his subsequent “breakthrough” as a singles star is one of the great stories of the year. Jeff is arguably as popular as anyone on Raw as is proven by the reaction Jeff receives every time he is introduced. I am genuinely happy for the younger of the two Hardy brothers. Matt is doing great on Smackdown as well and who’s to say that both brothers couldn’t be champions at the same time as individual performers?

On HHH's Return and The Jackass Angle:

It is my understanding that HHH will be back in action at SummerSlam, but I have no idea what Raws he will make prior to that, if any.
I was never in the loop or informed of the particulars on the Jackass story line and can’t say I will lose any sleep over it, one way or another, as it relates to the Jackass guys being involved in a speciality match at SummerSlam or any where else.

On Chris Jericho's Mic Skills:

Jericho has better mic skills today than Mr. Kennedy in my opinion simply because Jericho has much more experience. Nonetheless, Kennedy is going to be super on the mic long before his career comes to an end. I personally expect great things from Kennedy if he can avoid long term injuries and continue to master his craft.

You can read the rest of his blog by clicking here. (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/07/29/life-is-good-in-bar-b-q-land-grilling-tips-bodeans-in-london-jericho-gamecocks-ou-vs-notre-dame-bill-mercer-litatrish-comparison/)

JohnCenaFan28
07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
JR is right on all those things...

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-30-2007, 03:48 PM
JR is right on all those things...

I Totally agree he is right about Orton about being “the man”