PDA

View Full Version : The Naturals Get a WWE Tryout Match

Flair Country
07-30-2007, 09:35 PM
From Andy Douglas' blog (the dark haired Natural)

WWE
Well it has finally been confirmed. Monday, Septetember 17th, the Naturals get their shot at the WWE. We just found out that we get our dark match(try out match) on WWE Raw in Nashville on the 17th. So any and all fans that will be in the Nashville area on that day, please feel free to come down to WWE Raw and give us all the support that all of you have continued to give us over the last 5 years. Thank you all for this support, here on Myspace, during our career with TNA, and all the support from our fans at the local Indy shows. Thank you.

Gerweck

Butoden
07-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Good luck to them

legolas4792
07-30-2007, 10:12 PM
good for them they are going for the big time

Butoden
07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Big time? lol. They weren't over with the Orlando crowd. WWE needs tag teams BAD. I think they had more women tag team matches this year than regular tag team matches it's just that damn poor. If Naturals get a deal I doubt it will be anything major I bet

yankeesman77
07-31-2007, 12:52 AM
The Naturals weren't pushed at all in TNA and deserve a big opportunity from the WWE and can probably put on a great feud with the Hardy Boyz. Now if only the WWE can sign Matt Sydal and the Naturals then it'd be Heaven lol.

LionDen
07-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Might be a good sign for the Tag Team competition on WWE.

puropro
07-31-2007, 07:22 AM
They werent used to their full potential in TNA and I dont see things going over better in the WWE.

LionDen
07-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Andy Douglas removed the MySpace.com announcement of The Naturals' September tryout with WWE. I don't know if that means they lost the tryout or if someone told them to pull the announcement. My guess is the latter as WWE would prefer talents be low key about any potential work with the company.

Glorious Maxxwell
07-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Kinda sucks, they can't promote their own booking :(