PDA

View Full Version : HHH Returns Tonight @ RAW?

Dangerous Incorporated
07-31-2007, 01:11 AM
I was just browsing the WWE website and near the bottom of the page they have a countdown for Triple H's return at SummerSlam and if you right click and hit play, the number changes and says "tonight".

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8770/hhhrq4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

legolas4792
07-31-2007, 01:31 AM
that is probably the thing they are going to use the day of summerslam they just set it up now

Ill Will
07-31-2007, 01:32 AM
Welll, if you don't click anything, it stays at 27 days, which is Summer Slam. It is a flash animation, so I'm guessing the number just goes down everyday automatically, with the minimum parameter being "Tonight". I don't think this means anything, unless WWE is sending out hidden messages, but I doubt it.

Also, I don't think you meant it this way, and I don't think you'll get in trouble, but from what is in your Firefox tabs that picture could be considered advertising...

JohnCenaFan28
07-31-2007, 01:36 AM
I hope so...

Dangerous Incorporated
07-31-2007, 02:39 AM
Also, I don't think you meant it this way, and I don't think you'll get in trouble, but from what is in your Firefox tabs that picture could be considered advertising...

Advertising what? WWE.com? Yeah people dont know about that site! :shifty:

Ill Will
07-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Advertising what? WWE.com? Yeah people dont know about that site! :shifty:Uh, no. I'm referring the very recognizable logo on the first tab. It is of a certain wrestling forum, is it not?

aaukaratekid20
07-31-2007, 03:04 AM
might come out and make an appearence during the king vs king match and it will be booker vs hhh at summer slam

Dangerous Incorporated
07-31-2007, 04:14 AM
Nope guess not. Just a flash thing.

tommy
07-31-2007, 04:58 AM
Uh, no. I'm referring the very recognizable logo on the first tab. It is of a certain wrestling forum, is it not?

Oh wow. He had a tab pulled up. Oh no, why don't you make a big fuss about it. I don't recognize the logo, and even if I did, it's accidental. He is trying to show us something and you jump all over him.