PDA

View Full Version : WWE Have No Faith In Summerslam Main Event

Dangerous Incorporated
08-04-2007, 07:02 AM
They're doing a deal at house shows where Batista vs. Khali matches end via DQ when Finlay interferes, setting up Batista & Kane vs. Khali & Finlay which ends with Batista pinning Finlay). The reason for the tag matches is that apparently the Batista vs. Khali singles matches are so bad that they can't even have them do extended singles matches on houseshows, yet they expect them to do an extended singles match at SummerSlam.

Partial Source: WO

Ill Will
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Quite honestly, I don't have faith in SS's main event either. I guess WWE was really hoping that Khali would work as a champion. I mean, they obviously knew he was very limited in the ring, but they at least assumed he could put a match together.

They were wrong.

JohnCenaFan28
08-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Have Kane vs Batista at SS as the main event and have Kane win the belt, just get it off of Khali somehow in 3 weeks...

Butoden
08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
LoL WWE is doing things with their belts and they expect it to work and it obviously it doesn't work and then they have to go with it anyway lol

LionDen
08-05-2007, 02:21 PM
I have to agree, even though it could be a good gimmick for many reasons with Khali holding the belt, the true facts is, he is just no good in the ring and him not being able to talk english is just becoming annoying now.

ray ray
08-06-2007, 01:00 AM
kane was rob

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Kane getting the belt can save SD. I think he might get it too, I mean he's been getting a couple wins in a row lately...

jamie66
08-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Kane with the belt would help Smackdown heaps and give it some direction, not with the same crap Batista as champ or a wrestling champion that cannot even wrestle in Khali. SS is going to be terrible this year.