PDA

View Full Version : TNA YouTube Page Removed

Dangerous Incorporated
08-05-2007, 06:34 AM
For some Reason all official TNA Youtube videos have been pulled off the Youtube site. I just noticed this. If you had any TNA posted videos in your Youtube favorites,they are gone now. If you manage to find any official TNA videos on Youtube and click on them, you'll notice each link sends you to a message that reads "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." TNA Today was the most watched daily internet show in the world and TNA was the number one (partner) channel on Youtube. I have no clue whats going on. It should be interesting to get more news about this in the next couple of days.

http://youtube.com/user/TNAwrestling

Source: Gerweck

The Instant Classic
08-05-2007, 07:24 AM
damn i wanted to download a couple of tna todays that i liked and put them on a dvd...

Butoden
08-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Damn. What the fug. I guess they violated the rules, but how and why? And why would Youtube do this?! I guess TNA will go to livevideo or maybe have their own media now like WWE does on their website.

Flair Country
08-05-2007, 05:44 PM
I noticed that as well and now instead of the video on TNA Today being a YouTube vid, it's a Myspace TV vid... Very strange.