PDA

View Full Version : Heat backstage for Bobby Lashley before he left with injury.

LionDen
08-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Before Bobby Lashley went down with his injury, he was getting some major heat in the WWE locker room.One of Lashley's travel partners believes SmackDown Diva Kristal is messing Lashley up. Ken Kennedy even refers to Lashley as a "diva" and once referred to Steve Austin for advice when Lashley wasn't selling to anyone in his matches during his run with John Cena.

Lashley, who could be out for up to six months complained to WWE about his character was being booked as a face, since he wanted to work as a heel. WWE kept going back and forth during the Lashley/Cena program with Lashley's heel/face turns and ended up telling Lashley he wasn't turning heel.

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Poor thing... How exactly is Kristal messing him up?

Punisher
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
how could he be a heel he has no charisma to be a heel he just goes out and performs. Besides umaga and Khali you have to have mic skills to be a heel (Cena early in his career, HHH, kennedy)

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
^^Agreed. Maybe he will have the mic skills to be a heel? I mean, he might not be able to pull off face but maybe heel, though from what we see and hear from him since ECW days, he has no mic skills...

Imhereforthedivas
08-06-2007, 10:51 PM
I guess the best option is tweener. A compromise perhaps? lol.

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 10:58 PM
I can't see him possibly as a heel though, how they built him up...

Jodes
08-07-2007, 01:16 AM
^ yeah me either. he was starting to grow on me i really like him now. to bad he is hurt :(

flamesoffury
08-07-2007, 01:31 AM
lashley needs to focus on mic skills before even considering being a heel. i'd rather see cena turn heel. the only reason he hasnt is because women and kids like cena and buy his merchandise. hes the #1 merchandiser in wwe.

Will
08-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Poor thing... How exactly is Kristal messing him up?

Krystal is Lashleys Girlfriend, so maybe she is a bad influence on him outside the ring.

ray ray
08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
i think he should have stayed in ecw

XXKSXX
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh well he's hurt. I think the WWE messed up by putting him on RAW to me don't fit and he's not ready yet. He has no mic skills and he is just plain boring no matter if he was face of heel I don't think it would make a difference. So much for the next big thing.

ironicicon
08-08-2007, 05:10 AM
I have to agree. I mean, he just doesn't fit in to me. He feels out of place, especially with the WWE grooming him like they did with Cena. The two of them on the same show was just too much space to take up. Not many many agree with this but to me, it would've made more sense if he were to go to Smackdown for a title contention. Therefore, with the lack of overall starpower on that show, he could've been the next in line to get the title instead of Khali.

lmao at Kennedy.

scorpionf
08-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I have not liked Lashley since day 1... I really can't see him being a decent heel, and he looks really out of place on RAW.

See... Look what happens when you mix business with pleasure... If she is messing him up he should just ditch the b*tch!

ray ray
08-12-2007, 09:37 PM
bobby lashley should have stayed in ecw

JohnCenaFan28
08-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I'd have preferred Lashley with the WHC than Khali... I still don't understand what is meant by Kristal is messing him up, like is she making him not perform as well or what?

Old-School Fresh
08-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Domestic Abuse FTW
Guess Kristal is a Bathturd

mikedudelang
08-15-2007, 04:30 PM
lashley is boring in every way. he's awful on the mic, his ring work is subpar at best and his character is lame. i still say he needs a mouthpiece, someone like a paul heyman or jim cornette. that way, he could get over as a heel without having to have any charisma or mic skills. look at what armando alejandro estrada did for umaga? umaga would have never gotten over without the guy.