PDA

View Full Version : More Details Surfacing Concerning Death of Brian Adams

Black Widow
08-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Tampa Police and fire/rescue workers arrived at Brian Adam's home this morning after receiving a call from his wife that he was unresponsive. Rescue workers tried to revive him, but her unable to do so and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

His body has been transported to the medical examiners office where an autopsy is expected to be done tomorrow. Cause of death is unknown, but the incident report states that are no visible signs of injury.

One unconfirmed report from a WWE source states that Adam's may have choked on his own vomit.

- wrestle-complex.com

LionDen
08-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Let the speculation begin :shifty: Just what WWE needed, I bet they are keeping a close eye on this.

Black Widow
08-13-2007, 11:36 PM
watch fox go steroid crazy again :dearme:

JohnCenaFan28
08-14-2007, 05:40 PM
I hope that this is a natural death, because if it ain't, media frenzy will start all over again after WWE was just getting back its speed...:no:

XXKSXX
08-14-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure at one time or another he has used drugs of some sort. This won't be as big of a deal for the WWE as he wasn't working for them and he didn't do anything insane.

Ill Will
08-14-2007, 06:35 PM
I hope that this is a natural deathHe was only 43, and there were no signs of injury. Everything points to this not being a natural death.

But keeping hoping, for WWE's sake.

This won't be as big of a deal for the WWE as he wasn't working for them and he didn't do anything insane.He wasn't working for them at the time, but he has worked for them in the past, and if you recall, Congress requested all past records of WWE's drug testing...

But either way, it's still not good for the pro wrestling industry in general, and that automatically makes WWE look worse from an outsider's view.

JohnCenaFan28
08-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, that's why I'm hoping for a natural death...

Punisher
08-14-2007, 07:15 PM
im with ya eel you can only hope for a natural death

XXKSXX
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
He wasn't working for them at the time, but he has worked for them in the past, and if you recall, Congress requested all past records of WWE's drug testing...

But either way, it's still not good for the pro wrestling industry in general, and that automatically makes WWE look worse from an outsider's view.

Thats just it I don't think the WWE has records for when he worked for the company lol. Also from a outsiders view nobody really knows anything about this death. Everybody would like it to be a natural death but is their really a natural death?

Phenomenal One
08-14-2007, 09:42 PM
just what WWE needed now. i would hate to see this linked to anything else but natural causes

mikedudelang
08-15-2007, 04:22 PM
i still say the numerous concussions these guys get have more to do with premature death than any performance enhancers they use. i mean, body builders use massive amounts of steroids and hgh and you don't see them dropping like flies. they've proven concussions lead to depression and irrational thinking (benoit, anyone?) and i just can't help but think that it's a bgger player in these deaths than people are talking about.

Jodes
08-15-2007, 04:30 PM
so many wrestlers dieing lately. this is not what WWE needs right now. i hope he did not suffer.

XXKSXX
08-16-2007, 02:31 AM
i still say the numerous concussions these guys get have more to do with premature death than any performance enhancers they use. i mean, body builders use massive amounts of steroids and hgh and you don't see them dropping like flies. they've proven concussions lead to depression and irrational thinking (benoit, anyone?) and i just can't help but think that it's a bgger player in these deaths than people are talking about.

I agree with u completely on this. The symptoms from repeated head blows and concussions are pretty bad.

jimmy3292
08-16-2007, 04:41 AM
rip