PDA

View Full Version : Looks that Keel

OMEN
05-14-2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/s4_01.jpg
GLAMOUR girl Keeley Hazell's really got her head in the clouds - she's splashed £600,000 on a 23rd storey love nest.

The 19-year-old babe - voted FHM's second sexiest woman in the world last month - blew the mega-sum on an exclusive apartment in London's Canary Wharf

And as our pictures of the smouldering 34D sex kitten prove, she'll have no shortage of men offering to help her move in.

Last night a pal revealed: "It's Keeley's dream home in one of the flashest apartment blocks in Britain with amazing views across London.

"She's over the moon - and from 23 floors up she can almost touch it too! “With its special curved glass design and fantastic location, it couldn't be further from the terraced house on a council estate she was brought up in."

Keeley - who hails from a gritty part of Bromley, Kent - recently turned her back on multi-millionaire soccer heroes to settle down with lowly Dagenham and Redbridge player Lloyd Miller, 20.

The pair had fallen out over Chelsea ace Joe Cole, 24, - Lloyd beat Joe up when he caught him partying with the stunner at her mum and dad's house - but have now kissed and made up.

And Keeley - who's dated West Ham defender Anton Ferdinand, 21, and 21-year-old Manchester United midfielder Kieran Richardson in the past - has clearly got big things in front of her.

She was pipped to the title of World's Sexiest Woman by 21-year-old Pirates of the Caribbean actress Keira Knightley - but beat international beauties such as Angelina Jolie, 30, and Scarlett Johansson, 21.

Keeley thought the result was just swell - and admitted her boobs were still getting bigger. She said: "There's still some years left for them to grow. They could get to the size of Jordan's - but I like the way they are now."

She's even considering insuring her curves for £1million each. "I need to work out how much money I'd need to live the rest of my life if I lost my boobs. I'd say a million for each one," she said

Meanwhile she's concentrating on domestic issues. And with a pair like hers we reckon there'll be lots of DIY going on this weekend.

NOTW