PDA

View Full Version : Former Diva Comments On Her Release

Black Widow
08-16-2007, 12:10 PM
First off, I would like to thank all my fans for the loving support. Without you I would not be able to do what I love and that's to wrestle. My experience with WWE is something that can never be replaced. It gave me the opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to live your dream,

None of you should be worried about me though! I have lots of goals and aspirations. I'm a fighter!! This is fuel for me, I'm going to use this negative and turn it into a positive. I'm 21 years old and I have my whole life ahead of me. I will defiantly not be sitting around waiting for something to happen. I am doing everything in my power since my release to make many opportunities available.

All I ask is for you all to keep an eye on my myspace and my website which will be completely renovated very shortly because I have a lot of great things coming up.

You guys are the best and I can not thank you enough for watching and backing me every step of the way.

You Rock!

Love,

Shantelle

- myspace.com/shantelletaylor

DEMON
08-16-2007, 02:40 PM
and she was who again????

Punisher
08-17-2007, 05:15 AM
really i dont know who she is. does anyone have pics?

Phenomenal One
08-17-2007, 05:28 AM
i think she was in OVW or some developmental place or was she that one black chick that managed doug and danny basham?

JohnCenaFan28
08-17-2007, 08:09 AM
I've never even heard of her before in my life... Was she even working on a WWE show?