PDA

View Full Version : Possible movie role for Triple H, Director Angry, more

legolas4792
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Several comic book news websites are reporting that WWE superstar Triple H being considered for the lead role in upcoming "Thor" movie. The Marvel Comics superhero is based on the mythological god of thunder and war.

Unfortunately for Triple H, there is one major obstacle in his way. Director Matthew Vaughn is not happy that a pro wrestler is being considered for the lead role in his biggest project to date. He addressed the rumor of Triple H's involvement in a recent interview. "I'll give you two reasons I dont put much stock in the otherwise very interesting rumor - "Chris" and "Benoit". With wrestling taking its biggest PR hit ever, I would be incredibly surprised if Marvel were to take that big of a risk with Thor."

The Thor character is a comic book superhero and the mythological god of thunder and war. The movie is scheduled for a 2009 release. It is being produced by Marvel Entertainment and will be distributed by Paramount Pictures.

Source: Rajah.com

bsb
08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
UGH! FUCK HIM!!! He can go EAt An ASS! is the WWE Screwed for this Whole Chris Benoit thing? what a bitch if so...the beast has spoken..................................!

JohnCenaFan28
08-16-2007, 11:35 PM
My brother who's a big fan of HHH said that he'd do good in a Thor movie and apparently there is speculation of it... I hope HHH gets the role, I'd love to see him in it.

Punisher
08-17-2007, 12:26 AM
i think he'd make a good fit as thor i mean he kind of looks like him if you have ever played marvel ultimate alliance

JohnCenaFan28
08-17-2007, 12:52 AM
^^Yeah! When my bro saw me playing MUA, he said that Thor looked alot like HHH.

Punisher
08-17-2007, 03:23 AM
allright at least is not just me

Vinnyspapa
08-17-2007, 07:40 AM
That director is an idiot. He probably knows nothing about wrestling and thinks theyre all the same.

XXKSXX
08-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I think HHH would be good for that role but I would rather not see him doing it.

Slayer_X
08-22-2007, 02:56 PM
HHH is a natural for hollywood.unfortunatly vaughn is right outside of the wrestling community beniots actions have given all wrestlers and our favorite sport a bad name.

razorr69
09-02-2007, 08:44 PM
i think he'd make a good fit as thor i mean he kind of looks like him if you have ever played marvel ultimate alliance

I have to agree