PDA

View Full Version : King Booker Wants Triple H Status; His New Deal, More

Phenomenal One
08-24-2007, 05:05 AM
- As previously posted, Booker is close to signing a new three year deal with WWE. He has asked that his new deal allows him to sit on producers meetings, which are the meetings that take place before TV and PPV's where Vince goes over the scripts. WWE agents give feedback and talk about talent and suggest finishes.

Triple H sits in on both PPV and RAW producer meetings and is said to play both puppetmaster and class clown. It is believed that Booker knows he will be working with Triple H through at least mid-September and he doesn't want to be buried int he meetings.

It's also said that his deal is more of a verbal agreement, so he's not required to attend the three hour plus meetings if he doesn't want to.

source: sescoops.com

AFC1986
08-24-2007, 02:57 PM
i can't blame him for wanting the same status as triple h as he has become one of the wwe's biggest names through so much hard work

Big Evil
08-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah, but has he won ten World titles? I think not. Booker is a talented wrestler, there's no doubt about that. But he hasn't done anything as big as Triple H has. Booker hasn't gone against the best in the business, and won. King Booker doesn't deserve to have 'Triple H Status' mainly because the only reason Triple H has the perks he does is because he is a part of the McMahon family. He has a lot more power than any other active wrestlers because he married into their family. So just that simple fact shows why Booker doesn't deserve it and probably won't get it.

Punisher
08-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Booker is one of the best and should be treated as such but HHH status. Bookers good but not that damn good

Phenomenal One
08-24-2007, 06:26 PM
he doesnt deserve HHH status. like said before, the only reason hhh has the status he does is because he is married to stephanie

legolas4792
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM
i dont blame booker however he is getting an ego since his king bookah gimmick

Bad Boy
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Booker puts in alot of his effort in what he does, and is good over all these years, but Im sayin the King gimmick is his worst ever, he shud drop it, but seeing as he has got more fame with it, Im thinking he will want to stick with it... and as far as him gettin HHH status, no, cuz he is good, but he isnt on the level of HHH, plus HHH has it only cuz he is married to a McMahon

XXKSXX
08-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't think Booker deserves that much power in the WWE. I kinda hope he does get buried in his feud against HHH. He's not nearly as high up as HHH and shouldn't be.

JohnCenaFan28
08-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Booker is good and is a hard worker but the only reason HHH can even sit in on those meetings is because of Stephanie. I'm sure if he weren't married to Stephanie he wouldn't be included on those meetings. But, HHH is a good choice to be in those meetings because he puts on good shows almost everytime I've seen him on TV and is a professional at wrestling too so knows how to work the crowd etc.

The Lost Soul 13
08-26-2007, 04:04 AM
I think he is being egocentric in one sense demanding these things rather than suggesting them. However, I think he is one of maybe 3 or 4 guys, the one who has these perks included, that deserves some extra pull in relation to the other superstars. Unfortunately, the one is perpetually injured as of late and his " brother " is without question the most unselfish guy in the company after jobbing what has to be 50 times to the WWE/World Title holder.

razorr69
09-02-2007, 08:35 PM
He wouldn't understand what goes on in those meetings anyway he's to stupid he'd be sleeping 1/2 into the 3 hour meeting.That's why it's a verbal agreement just to pasify him.