PDA

View Full Version : Axl Rotten Undergoes Surgery, Balls Mahoney Note, RAW Rating Update, More

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

- Axl Rotten underwent two surgeries on his right leg earlier this week after being diagnosed with compartmental syndrome. Compartmental syndrome is when there is pressure on the arteries which leads to a lack of blood flow to the muscles. One of the procedures that he went through was a fasciotomy, where they cut away at the connective tissue that covers the muscle to relieve the pressure. Compartmental syndrome is caused either by wearing bad shoes, being on your feet for long periods, or being overweight. We certainly wish Axl the best in his recovery.

- Balls Mahoney will make an appearance on Who Wants to Be A Super Hero? on the Sci Fi network. The episode featuring Mahoney will air on September 6th at 9 PM.

- For those that have asked, Nielsen is still culling the ratings data from Monday, however, expect the RAW rating to be out later today.

Garden State Saint
08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Who Wants to be a Super Hero? is a shitty show but I may have to watch it for Balls Mahoney. Kinda like Punk and Ghost Hunters back in October.

legolas4792
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM
i love that show and i cant wait to see balls on it

JohnCenaFan28
08-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I love Who Wants to be a Superhero! I want to see Balls on it!:D