PDA

View Full Version : WWE Suspends 10 wrestlers

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-30-2007, 09:47 PM
by Dave Meltzer

WWE today officially suspended 10 of its performers based on information received from investigators in the Albany, NY district attorneys office.

None of the names have been released but it will likely be obvious over the next week who at least some of them are.

The suspensions would likely be based on proof that performers were using Signature Pharmacy or another Internet prescription type firm after the implemenation of the Wellness policy.

The company also has informed all performers that beginning 11/1, the company will publicly release the names of anyone who is suspended under drug policy violations.

I Wonder who they might be and if they are significant

JohnCenaFan28
08-31-2007, 12:03 AM
This is the statement from WWE.com:

Wellness Policy Suspensions
Written: August 30, 2007
Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.’s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE’s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

willpro256
08-31-2007, 05:00 AM
oh fuck ......... THE HEAT IS ON!!!!!

Punisher
08-31-2007, 04:05 PM
do you know how long there out for

XXKSXX
09-01-2007, 03:48 AM
I will believe this when I actually see it happen.

Kaz
09-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I reckon some of the lesser names will be suspended now and the other guys will be suspended after there storylines finish...