PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Could Get Sued For His Entire Fortune

AFC1986
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Hulk Hogan's entire $50 million+ fortune may be in jeopardy.

Due to the tragic car accident last weekend in Florida that left Nick Hogan's passenger John Craziano in critical condition, the stage is set for a major lawsuit.

Because Nick Hogan is only 17 years old and still considered a minor, Nick's legal guardian (Hulk) would be the defendant in any lawsuits filed.

Hulk Hogan has been seen on "Hogan Knows Best" encouraging Nick's street racing. If it's found that Hulk has used the "Hogan" name to get Nick out of traffic tickets (as Nick eluded to in his recent interview with RIDES Magazine), Hulk would inheret even more liability.

Source: PWTorch.com

even if he doesn't lose all his fortune, this is potentially very damaging for hogan as it could give him a bad name which could lead to hogan knows best being cancelled

Punisher
09-01-2007, 06:40 PM
that is terrible for him i wish it wouldnt happen like this

Big Evil
09-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I don't think a lawsuit will happen, and if it does I can't see it going anywhere. Hogan wasn't responsible for Nick's crash, Nick was. Sure, Hulk may have condoned it in some way, but if the cops were worth a damn in that city, then they would have been caught, not be able to race down the city's main drag! Come on! Besides, the parents of that kid were the ones that let him ride with Nick, they had to know about how Nick races!

aoessand
09-02-2007, 05:04 AM
i knew his as was gonna crash on the street soon as i saw his "drift" try outs...

razorr69
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
The car or insurance is probably in hogans name i'm sure something will come out from this.