PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Why Cryme Tyme Was Fired

Black Widow
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
There's a very interesting story behind Cryme Tyme's release from WWE. Backstage, there has been heat between Cryme Tyme and Cade & Murdoch for several weeks. During an altercation at a house show this weekend, Shad from Crime Tyme said to Trevor Murdock, "Whatever happens out there happens". This was seen as a direct threat and Murdoch addressed Shad's threat in front of the rest of the locker room.

Cade & Murdoch decided to pull a rib on Cryme Tyme involving the referee of their match that night and a major swerve. There was a spot in the match where JTG gets bumped out of the ring and gets back in right before getting counted out. The swerve was that the ref was going to count very fast at the end and disqualify Cryme Tyme - -without them knowing the real finish to the match. After it went down, Cryme Tyme was shocked -- but immediately gave the referee their finishing maneuver - took off his belt and auctioned it off in the crowd!

Although the referee was protected during the move and they stayed in character by auctioning off his belt, Cryme Tyme still performed their finisher on somebody who did not expect it or was trained to take it and were seen as the real "bad guys" of the whole situation. They were released after the show.

- wrestlinginc.com

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2007, 10:12 PM
OMG...:no:

Big Evil
09-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Yeah, with the real story released, I'm glad Cryme Tyme was fired. What they did backstage and then to the ref in the ring was extremely unprofessional and deserved nothing less than being fired. Hopefully they will grow up and mature a little bit before we see them again.

Black Widow
09-03-2007, 10:43 PM
The following is from Shad's MySpace page:

Being a WWE wrestler has been a dream of mine since I was 5 years old and wrestling for WWE is the greatest job in the world. Unfortunately due to certain actions and events that I will NOT discuss J and I were released. WWE is not an evil greedy corporation, it is a family, and in my heart I know I will some day be a WWE Super star again and part of that family. But until then I will continue to learn my craft and become the best that I can be. God has shut a door in my life, but he is opening a window.

More here -> Cryme Tyme's Shad Speaks On Their Release (http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?p=425479#post425479)

Honestly ready what was said on the myspace and why they fired i seriously doubt theyll be in WWE again..

J-man
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
That wasn't right by either team

LionDen
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Sounds more like an excuse to release them IMO.

XXKSXX
09-04-2007, 01:21 AM
If this is true then maybe they should just have been suspended or find but fired is a little extreme. Thats not my call thou.

Kaz
09-04-2007, 02:06 AM
What they did was wrong but no one was hurt so why fire them? Suspend or fine them... Not fire

timetoplaytheflame22
09-04-2007, 03:54 PM
thats stupid that is apart of their gimick and wwe has so much money they can give there fans a belt

lildemon4
09-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Cryme Tyme will not be missed. I always felt that there story line was wrong for TV. Please remember young kids are influenced by what they see...