PDA

View Full Version : Web Site For Mr Kennedy, Batista Issues Statement

Black Widow
09-04-2007, 12:00 AM
The following comes from Ken-Kennedy.com

"Many are aware of the current situation with WWE's latest Drug and Wellness Policy Suspensions. Ken Kennedys Name was listed among the few involved.

I am posting this thread as a reminder to all, to Try and get along with each other during this time. Obviously some fans are going to feel Angry or Betrayed, While others will be confused, or some may not even Care. It is up for all of us to try and accept how others are feeling and to post without the "childish name calling" that can happen during these debates.

While i am open to having members here who are Fans that are annoyed with what he has done, I will be banning any member that is here to just trash talk Ken. This is a fan Forum, for his fans only.. If you are not a fan you should not be here.."

The following comes from The Official Website of Batista

To my fans and friends:

I categorically deny a report on ESPN.com, and repeated by other media outlets, that I am or ever have been a customer of Signature Pharmacy of Orlando, an on-line pharmacy company that is a target of an investigation by the Albany, New York District Attorney's Office.

I am being tested regularly by the WWE, and I am in full compliance with the WWE Wellness Program.

I regret the inaccurate reporting, and I will do all I can in the future to stop any publication or anyone from making such false accusations.

- wrestle-complex.com