PDA

View Full Version : Big Update: HBK & Y2J Returning To WWE?

Black Widow
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Source: PWTorch.com

With the recent suspensions and injuries of several top WWE wrestlers, the company is in need of more star power. Two names that WWE is hoping to bring back this fall are Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. However, neither man has officially agreed to a return date.

Shawn Michaels underwent knee surgery on May 23rd and was originally expected to return by the end of summer. Those plans are currently on hold - as Shawn Michaels has informed WWE that he is in no rush to return. He is considering taking an extended break from the road and then returning at a later time with a lighter schedule. WWE is in a completely different place than it was when Michaels was injured - with the Benoit family tragedy and the Congressional investigation.

WWE continues to have interest in a Chris Jericho return. It is unclear how close the two parties are to striking a deal, but there is ongoing contact.

Both Michaels and Jericho would be tremendous assets to the company at this point. They are two of the best workers in the world. More importantly - they have "athletic" body types (not Batista or Lashley bodybuilder bodies) and live relatively "clean" lifestyles compared to the rest of the roster.

- wrestlinginc.com

Slayer_X
09-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Id Love To See Both Return

matt3162
09-05-2007, 02:12 PM
They both need to come back.

Triple X
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
great news

Deadman151
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
WWE needs all the big names they can get after all the stuff that's happened over the last couple of months.

XXKSXX
09-05-2007, 02:34 PM
The WWE may need them but I'm not sure that ether of them need the WWE. I would like to see both of them back. HBK should come back because they kind of need him, I know he has family in stuff and thats probably why he wants more time but they really need him bad IMO. Y2J on the other hand is the one that has to make a choice if he wants to come back.

J-man
09-05-2007, 02:49 PM
IMO HBK will come back while Y2J goes to TNA but thats just me

XXKSXX
09-05-2007, 02:59 PM
^ Hey man Y2J isn't going to go to TNA. If he comes back to wrestling it will be for the WWE. IMO there's like 2% chance he will sign with TNA, and 98% chance with the WWE.

J-man
09-05-2007, 03:06 PM
OK it's not that he's going to go there I just want him too lol, I guess your right but if he goes to TNA that would be awesome!!! :P

Garden State Saint
09-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I imagine Jericho coming back for the RAW "season premiere". It's gotta happen damnit.

JohnCenaFan28
09-05-2007, 08:08 PM
I hope they come back to WWE soon, they need them!

Melanie
09-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Please Chris come back... HhH is back, now i need the other half of why i watch wwe to come back , oh ya ....HURRY