PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers at Adams' Funeral, Cena's Punishment, More

Black Widow
09-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer, pwheadlines.com

- WWE.com has a brand new Superstar 2 Superstar up where Lilian Garcia chats with the stars of the new movie Shoot 'Em Up, Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti.

- WWE.com is running a new poll asking fans what John Cena's punishment should be for attacking William Regal on RAW. The options are: Fire Him, Suspend Him, Strip Him of the Title and He Should Not Be Punished.

- A private funeral was held for former WWE and WCW star Brian Adams on 8/22 in Tampa, FL. Several wrestlers attended including Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, The Nasty Boys and Jeff Jarrett. Adams was just 44 years old when he passed away on 8/13.

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Nothing is going to happen to Cena thats a dumb poll lol.

legolas4792
09-06-2007, 10:03 PM
dont be so sure ks this may be to get the title off him without having him lose a match since he is shooting another film i hear

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
^ They could do that and that would be away that they say he never really lost it. I don't like that idea to much I would rather see him lose it in the ring if he's not going to be champ anymore.

The Poll is still kind of dumb. :D

youngi
09-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Cena should be striped of the WWE title

JohnCenaFan28
09-07-2007, 08:46 PM
That(stripping him of the title) could be an easy way to get the title off of him, have him shoot his dumb movie and then come back in a couple of months and win back the title without ever actually losing it...:no: I hate Cena.