PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Denies WWE Reports, RAW Push, More Notes

AFC1986
09-09-2007, 11:48 PM
-- Tom sent the following: Ric Flair was on local sports talk show Prime Time with The Packman this morning on WFNZ here in Charlotte. He said he will be opening a new business in Charlotte this week called Ric Flair Finance. Flair talked a little bit of football before the host asked him if he really quit WWE. Flair kinda laughed at it and said "No, it's not true." and asked what WWE would do without him. He didn't seem too sure of himself but he said he would talk more about everything next week on the same show.

-- Shelton Benjamin is set to take on Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy at upcoming RAW house shows. It's expected Benjamin will get a push while his WGTT partner Charlie Haas is suspended.

-- A couple wrestling related DVD releases this Tuesday: Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror featuring former WCW Champion Diamond Dallas Page and the film adaption of video game DOA, featuring Kevin Nash.

credit: wrestlezone.com

even though he says he hasn't quit, i think there is something going on between flair and the wwe otherwise he wouldn't have said he'll talk about it next week

legolas4792
09-10-2007, 12:22 AM
shelton benjamins news is some of the best news ive heard in awhile

JohnCenaFan28
09-10-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm glad Shelton is going for a push:)

demolition89
09-10-2007, 01:07 AM
It's About Time Shelton Got a Fresh Push on the Singles Scene!

jamie66
09-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Yes!! Benjamin is getting a push awesome, thanks for the suspension Haas.

XXKSXX
09-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Benjamin has been pushed before but nothings ever come of it. So what would make anybody think that something is going to come from this push?

Will
09-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Benjamin has been pushed before but nothings ever come of it. So what would make anybody think that something is going to come from this push?

some type of mental disability? Benjamin cant work the mic and he botches too many moves in the ring, he will never make it to the top.

mikedudelang
09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
shelton is awful on the mic but he can 'go' in the ring. while i don't ever see him being a guy to carry a belt for any length of time, he can more than do the job as a short term i.c. champ. good for shelton...thgtt was dragging him down.