PDA

View Full Version : WWE/ECW Angle, Flair's WWE Return, HBK/God Angle

OMEN
05-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

WWE didn't expect ECW angles to go over as well as they did while touring Southern California. While in Anaheim, most ECW segments were met with poorer than usual a reaction, which as aforementioned was expected. No worries as WWE isn't expected to tour ECW down in So. Cal anytime soon.

One of John Laurenaitis's pet projects, the establishment of a second developmental territory, Deep South, is going so poorly that there is already talk of shutting it down and shifting the talent to OVW or cutting them. Jody Hamilton is getting the blame internally in WWE for doing a poor job running the territory. Mark Jindrak is the most notable name working recent events.

Ric Flair is recouping well after eye surgery. He is expected to make it back on TV before Vengeance on 6/25 in Charlotte, N.C.

Shawn Michaels was never expected to have an actual partner in his match with God against Vince and Shawn McMahon. Vince wanted to riff on God for a while and play off of Shawn's Born Again Christian attitude.

Kaz
05-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Why does Flair have to come back? Can't they just kill him off or something?

F4L
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
ha Kaz, he'll make a dramatic, emotional comeback and get his a$$ kicked by Umaga again...lol

Still 2nd Place
05-17-2006, 11:24 PM
I am a Flair mark so I want him back not to mention he will give us a classic everytime in the ring well as long as he is matched up with someone that has equal talent ......afer all we sit though crap match from so called superstar that dont have half the talent as Flair has so I am more then willing to welcome him back on Raw as I am sure he has many more classic left in him and I will be there to watch I know when I sit down to see his match I will be happy with his preformace .....I know he may not be as good as he once was but you can not sit there and say you didnt enjoy his match with Edge the TLC on Raw that was just a great match one of the best on Raw I will be happy he is back he is one of the few from his time that can go and still go that good and still take the crowd in his hand and just have then fully behind him

Metalring
05-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Why does Flair have to come back? Can't they just kill him off or something?

LMAO!!!Kill off Flair?This isn't a soap opera,it's wrestling.

bulltoad
05-18-2006, 08:01 PM
LMAO!!!Kill off Flair?This isn't a soap opera,it's wrestling.

Yeah and i think they bring him back. he's a great asset to the company