PDA

View Full Version : Who will be running WWE after vince, Developmental wellness policy

legolas4792
09-13-2007, 02:30 AM
-- As previously posted, Shawn Michaels and Triple H were down in Ohio Valley Wrestling last week for a pep talk meeting and training session with talent. The belief within WWE is that once Vince McMahon is no longer in charge, Stephanie will run the corporate end, Shane will be in charge of global media and licensing and Triple H and HBK will be in charge of the developmental aspects of the company.

-- Regarding drug testing in the developmental territories, discussions are ongoing about how to incorporate it into the current Wellness policy. There has always been some form of testing, as new talents are tested when they first come in and then tested randomly from then on. One source says the only person he'd seen fail this was Ryan Reeves but the loopholes in the system were very well known. The same source claims that a WWE official who is no longer with the company told him the best way around the drug testing was to get a prescription for whatever you were taking. The same source tells of a WWE superstar who was always bragging about how he got a prescription for his drugs and was buying them online. This same wrestler ended up on th Signature Pharmacy list and used to brag about how he'd go home, get drunk and go out into the snow to inject himself so his parents wouldn't see it.

Source: F4Wonline.com

JohnCenaFan28
09-13-2007, 02:35 AM
Wow about the last part. The running of the company sounds fair enough. Hopefully, Shane gets to have a lot of input on the company corporately as well.

jamie66
09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Steph will do a good job at it I think and hopefully she won't be onscreen as much as Vince, on the other hand I wouldn't mind if she was lol.

alpac
09-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Vince needs to run WWE until he dies...because I truly believe the death of Vince will be a slow death for WWE. I just don't see Stephanie or Shane have the same passion for WWE like Vince does. They are not as business savvy and understand the business like he does. As for HHH and Shawn Michaels in charge of developmental territory and finding new talent, that to me is a joke because they will look for a group of guys to form some sord of 'click' in the locker room and they will only move up just like they were when they were in their prime. Can somone say fragmented sentence.

willpro256
09-14-2007, 06:48 PM
why vince ???why????????
the benefit is more steph on tv,!!!!!!!!!

Phenomenal One
09-14-2007, 11:17 PM
i think vince will begin to start grooming steph and shane to the point to where they will be able to handle the company once he passes