PDA

View Full Version : JBL's barber, maryse and daltons future, more

legolas4792
09-14-2007, 11:41 PM
CNNmoney.com has an article up on the barber that JBL mentioned on RAW the other night, Joseph Ancona. The article mentions that he charges $65 for haircuts. JBL said the following in the article: "He makes you feel like the only guy in the world." Ancona commented on Vince McMahon and shaving his head because of losing a bet. "We're waiting for it to grow back."

- Maryse was at ringside with The Dalton Brothers, Festus and Ray at the SmackDown/ECW show on 9/11 in Madrid. No word if WWE plans on putting Maryse with the redneck duo, but they could try a gimmick like Sunny and The Godwinns back in the WWF days. That would be interesting to see, but I can't see Maryse with The Daltons in any other way. Maryse was last seen at ringside with Sylvan Grenier shortly before his WWE release.

On a related note, The Daltons have gotten a few wins over Deuce and Domino on the recent SmackDown/ECW tour which could mean some kind of a push for the two.

-Wrestling-Edge.com

JohnCenaFan28
09-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I hate that they are beating Deuce n' Domino:sad: I hope Maryse gets a chance to come out and show her skills so I can determine if she's crap or good.

Kage
09-14-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't think Maryse would fit that redneck gimmick because of her accent. I mean, whoever heard of a french redneck?

Will
09-15-2007, 01:13 AM
I hate that they are beating Deuce n' Domino:sad: I hope Maryse gets a chance to come out and show her skills so I can determine if she's crap or good.

Why? D&D are the worst tag team in the history of tag team wrestling. They suck in the ring and they get absolutely no reactions. The sooner Vinny sends them their pink slip, the better.

jamie66
09-15-2007, 03:43 AM
I hate D&D and the Redneck duo, they are both so annoying just bring out good tag teams without these dumbass gimmicks paste don top of them. Like TWGT, Londrick why always with a gimmick.

D-Man
09-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Maryse I can say now would be a CRAP redneck

XXKSXX
09-15-2007, 04:44 PM
I like tag team wrestling so I'm glad they got these guys on SD. Theirs nothing wrong with Deuce & Domino.