PDA

View Full Version : another realease from wwe

legolas4792
09-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Former TNA star Sonny Siaki has been released from his WWE developmental contract.

He was recently working for the Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territory after being moved from Deep South Wrestling when that closed down. In FCW, he was in a tag team with Afa Jr. called 'The Samoan Fight Club'. However, Afa Jr. was moved to Ohio Valley Wrestling this week to do a tag team with former WWE star Rosey called 'Sons of Samoa', so well, that left Siaki on his own. Siaki worked a few WWE house shows earlier in the year, but apparently officials weren't impressed enough to call him up the main roster. During Armando Estrada's hiatus this spring/summer, there were rumors of calling Siaki up to the ECW roster along with some other developmental talent to form a faction with Estrada as the manager. But then Estrada was made the General Manager of ECW, and those plans were pretty much called off. Siaki had been under contract to WWE since December 2005.

WWE has yet to confirm the release on their official website. They may not even acknowledge it.

Will
09-16-2007, 02:29 AM
I didn't even know that Siaki was still under contract to the WWE.

JohnCenaFan28
09-16-2007, 02:39 AM
I don't know who that is so I don't care. I was so frightened when I saw the thread name again...

jamie66
09-16-2007, 03:06 AM
I didn't even know Siaki was under WWE contract.

XXKSXX
09-16-2007, 04:16 AM
I actually thought he got released when Deep South went under.

Flair Country
09-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Thanks Mike. Where did you track down this story? I heard about it and tried to find it on the web and didn't see it anywhere!

Phenomenal One
09-16-2007, 05:17 AM
i've never heard of that guy before, i was kinda scared to come in this thread cause i thought that it woulda been another cool superstar that wwe decided to release

scorpionf
09-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I didn't realise Siaki was still under contract to WWE!

Pepsi Plunge
09-16-2007, 10:05 AM
When I went on this thread I was scared incase it was a top face or heel. I expected to read that either Mike Knox, Snitsky or Mr. Kennedy. Thank god its Sonny Siaki, I've never liked him anyway cause he was quite boring