PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Gimmick, Dreamer's Thoughts, New WWE Talent

F4L
05-18-2006, 01:08 AM
The tag team of Jamie Noble and Kid Kash will be doing a Rick Steiner/Pitbulls "dogpound" style gimmick complete with matching collars, chains and tights. They also bark, crawl and bite during their matches. Noble and Kash debuted this new gimmick at last night's Velocity tapings prior to Smackdown.

A source is telling me that Shelly Martinez, who appeared alongside Paul Burchill during the Velocity tapings two weeks ago, has been sent back down to Ohio Valley Wrestling. She hasn't appeared at the last two Smackdown tapings. She was supposed to play Burchill's "buxom wench" as his new valet in a pirate gimmick. Apparently, Tommy Dreamer wasn't happy with her performance with Burchill at the Velocity tapings two weeks ago. She didn't seem to do too much when she was at ringside. Shelly is now playing Seth Skyfire's girlfriend in OVW.

Oleg Prudius is currently working as a babyface at some RAW brand house shows.

credit: ryan clark

Still 2nd Place
05-18-2006, 01:16 AM
Jamie Noble and Kid Kash are both great in the ring and both can be very good for a weak tag division so I am all for this I hope this works out it will add one more team to a struggling section on smackdown hell the WWE in general and it sucks it use to be so storng I think they are building it back up now with teams like this and MNM and London and Kendrick....And I love that they will have matching ring gear I hate when a tag team dont match and look as if they threw them together last minute to fill a spot so to me this is good news and I hope this gose over well and they become a reg tag team on smackdown

Paul Burchill is great but thats bad news about Shelly Martinez maybe they can find him a new and better buxom wench not that he need it what he dose in the ring speaks for it self

Nick, Your Indie Lover
05-18-2006, 01:47 AM
dreamer isnt happy with anything these days

Straight Edge
05-18-2006, 02:29 AM
Shame about Shelley, I like her. Been a fan of hers since OVW, same as Beth and a few other's.

TheFallenAngel
05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
A potential London/Kendrick and Noble/Kash tag fued, for the belts? Those would be some entertaining matches. Damn, I hope London and Kendrick do win at Judgement Day.

Metalring
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Kash and Noble seem like an okay tag team if used properly.

Matthinho
05-19-2006, 12:18 AM
Noble and Kash acting like the Pittbulls? Wow, I am actually interested in seeing that, but Kash and Noble aren't exactly built guys so they may not look too tough with all those chains on them, im not exactly sure how this is going to work.

camera guy
05-19-2006, 12:37 AM
god i cant even imagine how stupid they both look. its a shame when this is obviously a joke at two grat talents expence