PDA

View Full Version : Umaga's Huge Push

wali
05-18-2006, 04:14 AM
Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Although plans can change depending on crowd reactions, Umaga is being built up for a main event-level push after Summerslam, likely as a top heel challenger to Batista after months of plowing through opponents. One of the talents would obviously need to swap brands.

Source: ewrestlingnews.com

Would u want that

F4L
05-18-2006, 04:20 AM
I wouldn't mind actually, I like this Umaga gimmick actually, nothin like new starts in the WWE

metal1269
05-18-2006, 07:09 AM
stupid gimmick, they can do better than that.

TheFallenAngel
05-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Of course they could do better than that, but they won't. There's nothing wrong with cartoon like gimmicks, if it's done well enough, which so far it has been, the gimmick is fine. For the Umaga/Batista match, it's pretty obvious, unless they want to cripple Smackdown, that Umaga is going over to SD.

bulltoad
05-18-2006, 08:03 PM
I dont like the idea. They could do better. Main heel? What about John Cena? he's going to turn heel soon.

camera guy
05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
I dont like the idea. They could do better. Main heel? What about John Cena? he's going to turn heel soon.
That'd be much more interesting. i have yet to be impressed with umaga and batista is not really good enough to carry this feud if it happened. :(