PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Makes Changes, Edge's TV Return, More

Black Widow
09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Source: F4Wonline.com

- Stephanie McMahon recently sent out a memo telling Michael Cole, the head of WWE.com, and the rest of the website crew that from now on, the WWE creative team would be copy editors and sometime staff writers for the site. Stephanie wants to make sure the stories that are on the website match up with what is being done in WWE creative. Both sides are said to not be in favor of the new idea because the website workers feel it steps on their toes and the creative team doesn't like it because they have enough stuff do deal with in regards to meeting deadlines and such.

Stephanie is also said to make superstars go over their promos backstage in rehearsal time and time again, which explains why sometimes the promos sound mechanical and rehearsed.

On a related note, Chris DeJosephs is the writer in charge of the Teddy Long stuff.

- Look for Edge to make his return to WWE TV very soon. If The Rated R Superstar doesn't return by WWE No Mercy, look for him to be back by Survivor Series in November at the latest.

Bad Boy
09-26-2007, 06:08 PM
good to hear Edge is coming back, SD will be better atleast...

mikedudelang
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
sd NEEDS edge asap!!!! can't stand watching it with him gone. also, having the guys rehearse their lines is terribel. don't understand why they can't let the guys work 'live' thee way they used to do with the rock, stone cold, etc. seems to me it would come off wayyyy more realistic and less contrived.

legolas4792
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
yes life is good because im going to a live smackdown event and edge is returning before it :D

JohnCenaFan28
09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
I have to start watching SD! again if Edge is coming back soon.

XXKSXX
09-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Edge now thats the guy I'm waiting for to come back. Was liking his title rain till he got hurt. I hope he doesn't rush back to soon thou.

willpro256
09-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Steph has a good /greedy business sense ?