PDA

View Full Version : ECW Rating Worst in Show's History!

Flair Country
09-27-2007, 03:51 AM
Last night's edition of ECW on Sci Fi did just a 1.1 cable rating. That is down from last week's 1.4.

The rating is the lowest the program has received on a Tuesday night since the show began on SciFi, with the previous low being a few weeks of 1.3 ratings this past July.

There was one edition of ECW on Sci Fi that did lower, but it was a Saturday airing on December 16th, when ECW was bumped by the mini-series "The Lost Room". That edition did a 0.9 rating with a 1.7 share.

PWInsider

legolas4792
09-27-2007, 10:37 PM
tna vs ecw the low ratings war..... they are pretty close now

JohnCenaFan28
09-27-2007, 11:24 PM
ECW will improve once Morrison comes back:)

mikedudelang
09-27-2007, 11:29 PM
cm punk cannot carry the show. i knew i was right in thinking that guy will not be ecw's savior. he's too one-dimensional to ever be 'the guy'. and don't bother commenting back and saying hogan and cena are both one-dimensional cuz that's simply not true. hogan and cena are both good on the mic and while they may not be exciting in the ring, they have good ring psychology. punk is just boring.

Punisher
09-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Well the people didnt really miss anything it wasnt a good episode

Will
09-28-2007, 04:00 AM
cm punk cannot carry the show. i knew i was right in thinking that guy will not be ecw's savior. he's too one-dimensional to ever be 'the guy'. and don't bother commenting back and saying hogan and cena are both one-dimensional cuz that's simply not true. hogan and cena are both good on the mic and while they may not be exciting in the ring, they have good ring psychology. punk is just boring.

Hogan is terrible on the mic and has absolutely no ring psychology. "What are you going to do brother when I wave my finger at you brother, eat my vitamins brother, say my prayers brother and drop the legdrop of doom on you brother?" Punk is one of the few wrestlers who can actually work psychology, make a match look real, and cut damn good promos when promoters let him.