PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho To Show Up At RAW?, Cena's New DVD

Black76
09-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Source - PWInsider

Chris Jericho has announced that he will be in New York City on October 20th for the shooting of VH-1's "I love the 60s." As luck would have it, RAW is in Philadelphia that night, which is a short ride from the city. So if Jericho has indeed signed a deal with WWE, he could easily show up on RAW that night.

John Cena's "My Life" DVD is set to be released on November 6th. The promotional material reads: "Since bursting onto the WWE scene in 2002, John Cena has always known how to make an entrance. Watch John Cena: My Life, to see why he is such a master of creating a "big match" atmosphere. This documentary plus matches features are a must for any Cena fan. This set contains a nearly two hour documentary on John Cena's life and career with contributions from Vince McMahon, Triple H, and John's friends and family."

Ill Will
09-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Since when is it a"short ride" from NYC to Philly? Jericho would be the biggest return WWE has had in years. I really don't think that his location to where RAW is makes much of a difference to if he would or would not make an appearance. I'm pretty sure WWE would pull out all the stops and gladly fly Y2J in from almost anywhere in the world whenever he decides he wants to be on RAW. I don't think him being in NYC while RAW is in Philly makes it any more likely for him to make an appearance. I think this is just another case of an internet reporter trying to spark discussion and speculation.

Flair Country
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Agreed, I wouldn't bet money on seeing him there that night. He'll come back at a PPV just like HHH did.

JohnCenaFan28
09-29-2007, 02:57 AM
I don't even want to see that Cena DVD:no: I am hoping to see Jericho at a RAW before the PPV because I can't see the PPV until it comes here...

Will
09-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Since when is it a"short ride" from NYC to Philly? Jericho would be the biggest return WWE has had in years. I really don't think that his location to where RAW is makes much of a difference to if he would or would not make an appearance. I'm pretty sure WWE would pull out all the stops and gladly fly Y2J in from almost anywhere in the world whenever he decides he wants to be on RAW. I don't think him being in NYC while RAW is in Philly makes it any more likely for him to make an appearance. I think this is just another case of an internet reporter trying to spark discussion and speculation.

Its less than 100 miles, so its rather short compared to what it could be. I agree that it is irrelavent and is more Jericho BS Rumors though.