PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bob Orton Making Return In Cena/Randy Angle

Black Widow
09-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer

There is currently some talk to bring back Randy Orton's father "Cowboy" Bob Orton for the Cena/Randy storyline. It would make sense since Cena's father is also involved.

A lot of people aren't very high on Bob Orton following his last run with the company. He failed to tell management that he had hepatitis despite being booked to bleed in the Taker/Orton Hell in a Cell match.

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 08:00 PM
He had hepatitis? I didn't know that... It would be good to have a Orton's dad vs Cena's dad thing, of course Orton's dad can wrestle...

The Lost Soul 13
09-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Between Cena Sr. and Orton Sr. you could have one mildly passable wrestler. I mean Orton can wrestle as well as a legend could be expected to however, is an atrocious speaker. Cena Sr. wrestles about as well as anyone who has never don it in their lives, but seems to have a bit of speaking ability.

The Major
09-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Between Cena Sr. and Orton Sr. you could have one mildly passable wrestler. I mean Orton can wrestle as well as a legend could be expected to however, is an atrocious speaker. Cena Sr. wrestles about as well as anyone who has never don it in their lives, but seems to have a bit of speaking ability.

sounds like Cena Jr aswell there

tommy
10-01-2007, 02:24 PM
sounds like Cena Jr aswell there

HAHAHAHAHA, oh man, that was hillarious. Did you come up with that on your own? Cause that was just gold man. I have NEVER heard anyone say anything like that. Your the best, funny AND original. :rofl: