PDA

View Full Version : Major Update on HBK - Not Returning to RAW

Black Widow
10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Shawn Michaels has been telling Triple H that he is on the fence about returning and really doesn't know how much wrestling he wants to do. He said his family is his top priority, his knees are in bad shape, and is devoting more of his time to religion, which is his passion right now.

Triple H has been trying to convince Michaels to return to television, even though he isn't ready to wrestle, due to a lack of depth on the roster. HBK hasn't opted for it.

It appears a key issue in the possible return of Shawn Michaels to WWE will be if he can secure a reduced travel schedule.

- Wrestling Observer Newsletter

LionDen
10-03-2007, 10:47 AM
A bummer for WWE if he doesn't return, although they might throw more money or give him a reduced schedule to return since the do need him as of now if Cena is out.

XXKSXX
10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
I think sooner or later his body will talk him into coming back.

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Sooner or later, his bank account will call him back to wrestling:shifty:

willpro256
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM
damn.........

Will
10-04-2007, 02:30 AM
I think sooner or later his body will talk him into coming back.

He was out of the ring for five years last time, so I really don't think there is enough time for him to go too much later at this point in his 42 year old life.

Sooner or later, his bank account will call him back to wrestling:shifty:

He was a performer during the "We have to settle for whatever Vinny will give us because there is no real competition" period and missed out of the most lucrative period in the history of the business, the attitude era, and did fine financially for his last retirement. I'm sure he made enough in royalties from the dx reunion tour last year alone to retire if he wants to.

XXKSXX
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I believe he will come back Will because he's left a few times and comeback. He still has some in the tank.

If he does comeback it wont be for money thats for sure. He's most likely set for the rest of his life money wise.