PDA

View Full Version : WWE Title Plans, Triple H's Chase, Kennedy, More News

Black Widow
10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Source: F4Wonline.com

- Randy Orton had been scheduled to take the WWE Title at No Mercy this weekend, and still may get it, but things could change with the news of John Cena going down until 2008.

The outcome of the match will depends a lot on what the planned RAW main event is for WrestleMania 24. Original plans saw Triple H vs. Kennedy for the WWE Title in the illegitimate child storyline, but that may be (or maybe not) thrown out the window at this point. WWE could put the title on Kennedy now, based on the fact that he was "responsible" for Cena's injury, and begin Triple H's chase for the title.

Their are a number of routes WWE can go with the WWE Title and the match at No Mercy this weekend, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

LionDen
10-03-2007, 11:35 AM
If they do the Kennedy and HHH angle, that means all these last weeks have been wasted with Randy Orton.

Black Widow
10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
unless orton/kennedy feud, kennedy takes the title few months after orton wins it then kennedy/triple h or even have orton/kennedy/triple h at wrestlemania

XXKSXX
10-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't think the belt is going to be put on Kennedy. It's to soon for him to get it. I think Randy will win the belt just because he should get it by default considering he was feuding for it.

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Orton should get it, then have Orton and Kennedy feud till Survivor Series and have Kennedy win it then and then have Kennedy and HHH feud until WM24.

johncenafan7653
10-05-2007, 04:26 AM
fuck mr kennedy i hate that guy. all he fuckin does is say his name and he has no talent. If kennedy wins the title this sunday the WWE is going to be terrible.

JohnCenaFan28
10-05-2007, 04:37 AM
fuck mr kennedy i hate that guy. all he fuckin does is say his name and he has no talent. If kennedy wins the title this sunday the WWE is going to be terrible.

If he only said his name, I think people would have thought him the retard and not Eugene and can you please explain what you mean by "no talent"?