PDA

View Full Version : JR: SAVE_US.222, Cena's Injury, Taker's Tattoo, More

Black Widow
10-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Jim Ross is back with another blog update at jrsbarbq.com. Ross comments on some of the hottest topics in pro wrestling in the recent week or so. As usual, the full blog is available at his website. The highlights:

- I was saddened to hear of John Cena’s torn pec injury after the news came out Tuesday from Dr. James Andrews office in Birmingham, Alabama. John is one of the hardest working WWE superstars I have ever had the privilege of working with over my many years with the company. Yeah, I know some of you are not Cena fans, but no one who pays attention or knows what is really going on can ever fault John Cena’s passion for the business or his work ethic. Those are two traits of the many that I really covet in a wrestler and more importantly in a human being. If one doesn’t enjoy Cena’s wrestling style or persona, that’s cool, but no one should celebrate this injury, or anyone’s injury for that matter, simply because one wants to see someone else wear the WWE Title. Bottom line here is that some one new will wear the WWE title come this Sunday’s No Mercy PPV from the sold out All State Arena in Chicago.

- The Save Us 22 feature that has been airing on Raw is apparently working because we are getting a ton of feedback on it. It certainly appears that interesting days lie ahead because it wouldn’t be making air if something significant wasn’t planned, right? That’s all I will say on that matter, but I suggest that everyone should stay tuned.

- I am not the tattoo police and haven’t noticed Taker’s artwork being altered. I need more free time. Also, I don’t feel it is my place to talk about wrestler’s private lives to the extent that many of you have inquired regarding this matter. If you really need that sort of dirt then some of the internet sites will oblige.

- jrsbarbq.com (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/10/03/ou-texas-weekend-cleveland-rocks-cena-hurt-no-mercy-at-jr%e2%80%99s-family-bar-b-q-ventura-in-the-white-house-hatton-mayweather-dibiasemurdoch-in-mid-south-feedback/#more-231)

LionDen
10-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Thanx RKO for the info, his blogs are always a good read.

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks.