PDA

View Full Version : Could a Nasty Boyz Return In WWE Be In The Works?

Dangerous Incorporated
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
A wrestling convention called the Dream Reunion was held over the weekend in Kokomo, Indiana. One of the Nasty Boys, Brian Knobbs, was in attendance. A fan from the event sent the following:

"I just got back from the wrestling convention in Indiana and Brian Knobbs was there. I was talking to him and he said he was going to start teaming up with Jerry Sags and that they are working a WWE Smackdown! show on November 20th. He did say it was going to be a dark match though for a first time back around sort of thing so maybe they will get picked up."

The 11/20 SmackDown! show will be held in Tampa, Florida two days after Survivor Series. Tampa happens to be their home town.

Sags retired from the ring in 1997 after an injury. He briefly returned to wrestling in 2001 with Knobbs to wrestle in the short lived XWF. They both retired in 2002 when XWF folded. They both came out of retirement to reform the Nasty Boyz at a Pro Wrestling Unplugged show on June 16, 2007. They are both 43.

XXKSXX
10-09-2007, 05:32 PM
If they were to come back I wouldn't mind seeing the Nasty Boys again. They were one of the top tag teams when I was younger and SD cool.