PDA

View Full Version : RAW Rating Scores Shockingly Low

Dangerous Incorporated
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Source – PWInsider.com

This week’s edition of WWE RAW scored a shocking 2.8 cable rating.

Unless there has been a problem with Nielsen's computations, this is very bad new for WWE and RAW. The show’s hours scored a 2.8 and 2.8, and this is on the day after a PPV where a new champion was advertised to be crowned.

Other shows that could of affected last night’s RAW cable rating, Dallas vs. Buffalo game on ESPN scored a 10 which was up from last week’s game which scored a 9.0.

The Indians-Yankees has also hurt WWE as they scored a 7.0 for the deciding game of the series. However there has been football games in the past and WWE has never dropped this far.

This is a scary number for WWE.

JohnCenaFan28
10-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Wow. And RAW last night was really good.

Will
10-10-2007, 12:41 AM
where are the cena haters that say he isnt a draw now?

legolas4792
10-10-2007, 12:44 AM
i agree with eel, with cena gone so are the ratings

Flair Country
10-10-2007, 12:50 AM
where are the cena haters that say he isnt a draw now?

Don't you worry my friend, the Cena haters are still here. :)

I never said he wasn't a draw though, I just said that he only knows 5 wrestling moves. I will give Cena credit for helping the youth though. Obviously without Cena on RAW none of the 12 year olds that make up his fan base wanted to watch. Maybe they decided to read a book instead or study just a little bit harder for that Math test the next day.

Therefore I have a conclusion...

John Cena's injury = educating the youth worldwide

LionDen
10-10-2007, 01:08 AM
lol It does make Cena loom good and he will probably love those scores. I find them surprising, especially after a PPV to see the fall out of Randys new title. It could be a mistake or the other sports hurt it. I am sure lots of people watched the baseball.

Kage
10-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Don't you worry my friend, the Cena haters are still here. :)

I never said he wasn't a draw though, I just said that he only knows 5 wrestling moves. I will give Cena credit for helping the youth though. Obviously without Cena on RAW none of the 12 year olds that make up his fan base wanted to watch. Maybe they decided to read a book instead or study just a little bit harder for that Math test the next day.

Therefore I have a conclusion...

John Cena's injury = educating the youth worldwide

:lmao: I was gonna say somethin relevent, but that was so damn funny i forgot.

Flair Country
10-10-2007, 03:42 AM
:lmao: I was gonna say somethin relevent, but that was so damn funny i forgot.

I'm glad somebody around here has good taste in comedy. As for the rest of you people, you just don't know what you're missing... :)

LInk_of_time
10-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Raw was alright last night i wouldn't say good but not bad. and true cena being gone does hurt alitte bit but not as much as some think, I mean actually watched raw for once so thats already got 1 person watching. For anyone who'd like know(I don't really know why you would like to know but) i haven't sat through an entire ep. of raw since yr 1 of cena's reign, smackdown not since eddie passed.

The Lost Soul 13
10-10-2007, 05:48 AM
I will say it is a trifecta. Firstly, we have the MLB playoffs which seem to have higher interest than in the past. Secondly, the Monday Night game was probably the best ( monkey butt ugly ) football game I have seen in 16 years of being a fan. Thirdly, you can't deny Cena has some affect on the ratings especially women and children.

Will
10-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Raw was alright last night i wouldn't say good but not bad. and true cena being gone does hurt alitte bit but not as much as some think, I mean actually watched raw for once so thats already got 1 person watching. For anyone who'd like know(I don't really know why you would like to know but) i haven't sat through an entire ep. of raw since yr 1 of cena's reign, smackdown not since eddie passed.

Year 1 of Cenas reign was like three weeks ago, you haven't watched in three weeks? I haven't seen an entire episode of raw in 6 years.