PDA

View Full Version : Lillian Garcia's Proposed Storyline Angle

Dangerous Incorporated
10-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Lillian Garcia recently proposed a storyline to management wherein people would somehow confuse her with Jillian Hall. She wants to be involved in a storyline to help promote her new album, iQuiero Vivir!, which was released yesterday.

Historically, Lillian has vehmently opposed doing certain angles. When the Viscera and Lillian love storyline was taking place, she protested being involved and the whole storyline was prematurely cancelled.

The angle that they have in mind is that Jillian's name had been screwed up time after time, she'd finally snap and do something to the ring announcer. This would lead to Battle Of The Bands/American Idol style spin-off angle. Television producer Kevin Dunn loved the idea and was pusing hard for it to happen.

If the angle does go through, it's going to have to happen in the next week or two. Also if the angle does take place, it will be a short term thing.

Source: f4wonline

Bad Boy
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
sounds alrite, and I do agree, I lmao when Jillian sings...

Kage
10-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Jillian always reminds me of Britney Spears, before Britney went bald, got fat, and became a druggy of course. I agree Lillian shouldn't really be involved in storylines, I always think its kind of akward when she gets involved.

JohnCenaFan28
10-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Sounds good, it'd give Jillian more air-time and possibly a match between Jillian and Lillian:think: