PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Update, SAVE_US, Jillian Hall

Dangerous Incorporated
10-15-2007, 01:33 AM
-- Take this for what it's worth, but the WWE logo and Media Request link have been removed from King Booker's official website at bookertonline.com. This could mean he has left the company, but it's not confirmed. I do know that the logo was still there about a week ago, but who knows.

-- The SAVE_US.222 could stand for the date of October 28, 2007 which is Cyber Sunday and is 2 years, 2 months and 2 days after Jericho's last appearance on WWE TV, which would have been the SmackDown broadcast on August 26, 2005 which featured Jericho in the RAW Rebound segment, highlighting his loss to John Cena.

-- RAW Diva Jillian Hall has posted a new blog on her official MySpace and speaks on some personal problems going on in her life, noting this past week has been a rough one. Jillian says her new motto is "Don't trust anyone." Jillian also says she won't be joining the WWE superstars currently on tour in Europe until RAW on Monday.

Source: PWInsider

Jillian stole Austin's DTA motto?

Kaz
10-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Jillian stole Austin's DTA motto?

Thats my thoughts exactly.

)85(
10-15-2007, 04:33 AM
i don't think it's a stolen motto. it's probably more that she put trust into the wrong people. it's happens alot.

wcwnitro2000
10-15-2007, 10:45 AM
im gonna say it lol,
booker to tna
hey its better then junier fatu in tna

JohnCenaFan28
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM
I want more Jillian!:sad: