PDA

View Full Version : Maria Training

Dangerous Incorporated
10-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Maria didn't go on WWE's full European tour this time around. She still managed to get some ring time this week because she went to Tampa, home of WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. She wanted to work out in the ring at their wrestling school. "This week I'm actually going to Tampa, Florida, and I’m going to work out in the ring at the wrestling school down there, and see who the new girls are and see what they’re all about," Maria said. "I'm going to have some fun. I’m really excited. Natty Neidhart is down there, and I’m definitely excited to work with her, that’s what I'm looking forward to the most." Maria talks about this in this week's edition of "Diva Dish" on WWE.com. The article also talks about how Jillian Hall saved Mickie James' life because a car almost hit her this week in England. Jillian managed to pull Mickie away before she could get hit.

Source: WrestleZone

Maria would make a better WC than Candice did. Hope she gets a shot at the title some time soon. Not while Beth is holding it though. Hope they bring up Nattie to vs Beth though.

JohnCenaFan28
10-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Ugh. Maria should make herself better than Candice then look to get noticed so she won't mess up like Candice... I'm very grateful at Jillian's actions for Mickie James.

deadmanwalkin
10-21-2007, 03:25 PM
THANK YOU JILLIAN!!!! haha

wow that woulda sucked for us and the wwe if mickie got killed or seriously injured

Punisher
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
i am missing something what happened

cookie_dough_619
10-21-2007, 09:42 PM
What I heard was very vague, but apparently Mickie nearly got mowed down in England. Jillian pulled her back before the car hit. I don't doubt that it was scary and all that, but it was probably less 'dramatic' than it was made out to be.

Maria as Women's Champ would be interesting. Laughable idea a few years ago but given the chance, she could be pretty good. Candice wasn't too bad I thought. She has definitely improved in the ring...