PDA

View Full Version : Details on In-Ring Incident Between The Undertaker and Chris Masters

Black Widow
10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Source: F4WOnline.com

There was a major breakdown in a tag match featuring the Undertaker & Kane vs. Finlay & Chris Masters during WWE’s European tour last week. It started when Undertaker was working on the arm of Chris Masters. Masters tagged out and just stood on the apron without selling the “injury”. On the other side of the ring Undertaker gestured to Masters to get him to sell his “injured” arm. Masters continued to just stand there, causing the Undertaker to yell at him across the ring. Masters sold it for a bit and apparently forgot again.

When they tagged back in to face one another, Undertaker worked him stiff, blooding and perhaps breaking his nose. Masters was having trouble breathing and finally rolled out of the ring like he had suffered a legitimate arm injury. They ended up taking him to the back with Finlay finishing the match as a handicap match.

As it turns out, Masters dislocated his elbow at some point during the match. This was the last time Masters wrestled on the tour.

J-man
10-24-2007, 05:18 PM
haha thats what he gets

Punisher
10-24-2007, 11:57 PM
dont piss off taker

XXKSXX
10-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't see Masters around much longer he will probably be fired sooner later. When he does get released it wont be for just one thing ether.

JohnCenaFan28
10-25-2007, 01:16 AM
Masters deserved it for not selling the move...

slicer
10-25-2007, 05:24 AM
you should always do what taker says

Big Evil
10-25-2007, 08:41 AM
The Undertaker is a consummate professional, a man that takes his craft very seriously. When a young guy like Masters is ruining the performance by not selling, not only is he potentially ruining it for the fans, but he can piss off the guys trying to put on a good match. Whether this was just a stupid thing for him to do or not, he deserved getting a wake-up call. I still don't wish for anyone to get hurt, though. There's a reason they call the Undertaker the Conscience of the WWE.

Ill Will
10-25-2007, 06:24 PM
What I don't like here is that Taker probably won't be punished for purposefully injuring another wrestler. No-selling is a no-no, but that doesn't mean it's OK to just start stiffing a guy and injuring him. A better way to do it would have been to chew him out backstage after the match. I think it was ugly for Taker to lose his composure in the ring like that.

LInk_of_time
10-26-2007, 06:41 PM
What I don't like here is that Taker probably won't be punished for purposefully injuring another wrestler. No-selling is a no-no, but that doesn't mean it's OK to just start stiffing a guy and injuring him. A better way to do it would have been to chew him out backstage after the match. I think it was ugly for Taker to lose his composure in the ring like that.

finally someone with some sense.

The Mac
10-29-2007, 10:29 AM
there is a unwritten rule in the wwe...
everyone sells for the undertaker... its understood and usually followed
and those who dont follow pay the price
plus i always hated masters