PDA

View Full Version : A Random, Deep, Nvwrxzgvw Blog - Matt Hardy

Black Widow
10-26-2007, 12:37 PM
A Random, Deep, Nvwrxzgvw Blog

I am typing this with only one eye--my right eye is black and closed shut. I'm physically and mentally pretty ufxpvw fk right now. This will be very different from any blog I've ever written. Promise.

Just for the record Znb, I am no longer a pack-rat--I actually cleaned house the majority of the night. And threw away a bunch of stuff, HA!

I am actually really proud of myself for overcoming my vnlgrlmzo vices--friendship ability, passion, lust, and selfishness. I, now more than ever, know how to handle each one--because I've actually experienced them in depth.

Music often really is acupuncture for the soul and helps you relate to situations. I'm gonna sample some music during this blog. It's like xsrxpvm hlfk for the soul sometimes!

"You remind me of a love that I once knew, is it a dream or is it deja vu--I just had to let you know" Mary J Blige, You Remind Me

I've got alot of hsrg going on in my life right now. And usually the best thing in life just fall into your lap--it's crazy but true.

You (I) have to turn being injured into a positive--yearn to be healthy again and build a greater appreciation for it. Always see the glass half-full and never half-empty.

I now fully believe the ship has sailed on my kzhhrlm for the one I olevw more kzhhrimzgvob than anyone else. But I hope I can one day help svi, because I know deep down hsv needs it. I am truly the best friend you will ever meet or could ever have. So xolhv but so uzi.

"Dead as dead can be--My doctor tells me. But I just can't believe him--Ever the optimistic one--I'm sure of your ability to become my perfect enemy" A Perfect Circle, Passive

I find myself often spreading myself way too thin this days... But I also find myself being comfortable with the zyhlofgv ivzorhgrx truth of the matter... And I love that.

Even when I have bad days, I don't have bad days. I've found the pvb to fmolxp total happiness from it's hidden prison.

I like it slow, and kzhhrlmzgv--now more than ever. My time is near--someone will givzhfiv it...

Being injured really puts thing into perspective--it makes me want to be better. And there's no excuse for not getting better and smarter and wiser in life.

I'm so excited to feel that one special glfxs... I'm ready with no reservations if the situation is right...

But I do have one thing I have to accomplish xzivvi-drhv--a dliow grgov!

"She said "Some days I feel like shit, Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit" Fort Minor, Where'd You Go

It's all about finding the perfect balance in life and prioritizing you priorities... But you have to remember--you can't be hvourhs, it's all about xlnkilnrhv--the two of you have to find a happy medium and be unselfish. You have to be a gvzn.

My time is coming soon.. I can feel it in my soul...

Success in life is a journey, not a destination--never forget that!

Take what you will from this, but there's a ufxprmt lot that you xzm!

Quote of the day - "Give me one more medicated peaceful moment" - A Perfect Circle, Oretes

Matt

myspace.com/theonlymatthardy