PDA

View Full Version : Diva Dish: Happy Halloween

Black Widow
10-26-2007, 04:52 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5732872

This week in Diva Dish, we get ready for the Divas’ Halloween Costume Contest at Cyber Sunday and talk to Beth Phoenix, Maria and Mickie James about the spooky holiday. Then we go to WFAN with Kelly Kelly, talk Diva Search with Victoria, visit Sin City with Jillian and stay home with Maria.

Happy Halloween
In honor of the year’s spookiest holiday, the Divas will participate in a Halloween Costume Contest live this Sunday at Cyber Sunday, only on pay-per-view. We can’t reveal what the Sexiest Women on Television will wear this weekend, or how they’ll fulfill your fantasies at Cyber Sunday, but we did talk to the Divas about past Halloweens.

“I can’t remember being a WWE Superstar, but I was definitely a superhero when I was a kid,” said Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix. “I remember one year wanting to be Spider-Man so bad that my mom made me a little Spider-Girl outfit, so I could put my little blonde ponytail out the back. I really liked Spider-Man!”

Maria told Diva Dish she’s had so many different Halloween costumes, she can’t pick a favorite.

“I have been an angel. Last year I was a witch – a white witch, though – a good witch. I’ve been Cleopatra. I’ve been cats, devils, a mix of everything,” the Raw Diva said.

As for this year…

“Oh yeah, I’m definitely dressing up as … it’s a surprise! I can’t be telling all my secrets, but I do have to say I am definitely customizing my outfit. That’s one thing I’d like to mention,” Maria said.

Mickie James said Halloween is her favorite holiday, aside from Christmas. This year she plans to have several costumes – one for Cyber Sunday, one to go to parties and another for when she turns her home (just to avoid saying house twice) into a haunted house on Halloween night.

“I can’t say I have a favorite costume from when I was a kid. I always dressed different every year. I liked them all,” Mickie said.

“My least favorite was when my mom made me wear a Minnie Mouse outfit, because I always got picked on for being ‘Mickie,’ like the Mickey Mouse. We all dressed up like Disney characters,” she laughed.

WWE.com