PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho News, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, More

Black Widow
10-27-2007, 01:08 PM
I went into my local Wal Mart and got Undertaker's new CD - 15-0 for $14.99.
Along with Rey Mysterio's "Biggest Little Man" 3 disc DVD set for just $14.99. That's quite a deal cause FYE is selling the same very 3 disc set for $34.99. [Thanks to Seth]

I was just listening to All NIght with Jason Smith on ESPN radio and he kept usins Roddy Piper catchphrases. Ones he used were in regards to david stern changing the rules for NBA referees. Such as "When you got answers I change the questions", and " we're here to report sports and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of bubble gum. He then joked with his coanchor and was told it's the next level when Koko B. Ware is mentioned. [Thanks to Mike Buzzard]

I took my son & daughter to the book signing at Barnes & Noble tonight to see Y2J, he was very friendly with everyone and joked with the crowd throughout the session. One fan had screen printed the binary code promo from Raw and had it on a t-shirt, and somebody asked if there is 222 pages in the book. He laughed and said there is actually 444 pages and that’s a secret clue. Thanks to Gerweck for letting us know about this, my kids were quite happy to finally meet one of their heroes. [Thanks to Ron Sheldon]

pwheadlines.com

legolas4792
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
thats pretty funny about jericho and walmart is awesome

aoessand
10-28-2007, 04:43 PM
thats really funny about y2j i cant wait for him to come bak hope its tonight