PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR Update on Cyber Sunday and SAVE_US.222

Black Widow
10-28-2007, 11:12 AM
-- We have very interesting news, more evidence that Chris Jericho is returning soon. Based on information gathered from a WHOIS search, savior-self.com and saveus-222.com are registered to Joseph Perkins from Entertainment Services based out of Stamford, CT.

Joseph Perkins is a director for WWE. The following is news release from 2000 mentioning Perkins:

Joseph Perkins has been a Director since 1999 and is a member of the Audit and Compensation Committees. Mr. Perkins was a pioneer in the television syndication of wrestling matches and is President of Communication Consultants, Inc.

Now with the link with Perkins, WWE, and the SAVE_US domain websites it clearly is an indication that they have major plans for Chris Jericho's return. From my knowledge after studying years of marketing, it looks like the WWE marketing department has found other methods of advertisement instead of the traditional on-air Titontron with the Save_Us.222 and Save_Us.x29. It is something like what the team at Transformers did with the sector 7 website. Same idea but marketing a completely different product.

Now as many of you know, rumors have surfaced for a month or so that Chris Jericho is making his return to WWE. What I just reported is something to take into consideration but nothing is guaranteed. However, one thing is for sure. If they put so much time and effort to creating websites and putting links on WWE.com to the save_us campaign, it will be something huge.

wrestlinginc.com

Dangerous Incorporated
10-28-2007, 11:46 AM
^^That was discovered by me and and 2 others :)

BDFW
10-28-2007, 12:00 PM
It is really good by the WWE because it has heaps of people wondering as it isn't so obvious that it is Chris Jericho. I hope it is Y2J but the suspense is still going, it could be anyone.

Optimus Prime
10-28-2007, 02:16 PM
The lengths they are going with this gives a strong indication that it will be something huge, that much is a certainty IMO. What exactly that "something" will be is still to be determined but I'm still guessing that it's Y2J.