PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Keibler Speaks On Returning To WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
10-28-2007, 02:35 PM
The Baltimore Sun, columnist Kevin Eck recently did an interview with former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler and a possible return to the ring looks bleak.

"They [WWE] haven't contacted me at all. There's usually not a one-time appearance kind of thing. It's usually getting on the loop and doing all the house shows, and I'm just not interested in travelling like that right now. I will never say never, but I just couldn't deal with that kind of lifestyle now."

"After Dancing with the Stars, I got a call from Johnny [Laurinaitis, WWE senior vice president of talent relations], and he was like, 'We'd like to see if we can do something with you,' I was still injured [sprained ankle, pulled groin] from Dancing with the Stars. I couldn't do anything because I was still under a doctor's care, and it just didn't work out."

Seems like we havent seen the last of Stacey Kiebler!

Optimus Prime
10-28-2007, 02:59 PM
She was really popular diva in her time in WWE. A return could be beneficial.

aoessand
10-28-2007, 04:40 PM
she is all legs way hotter girls out there idk why they would even give her another chance she dont really deserve it imo

legolas4792
10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
i dont really care much she was nothing special to me

Punisher
10-29-2007, 01:08 AM
i would love for her come back

willpro256
10-29-2007, 04:56 AM
come back stacey....

The Mac
10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
it really makes no difference if she come back or not... she wont last
the divas have to wrestle now
could u see stacy being womens champion
ya... not

XXKSXX
10-29-2007, 11:09 AM
I my self never really liked her and I'm glad she's not in the WWE any more and hope she don't come back.