PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair In New Steroid Scandal, He's A Billboard For Drugs

Dangerous Incorporated
10-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Ric Flair who's relationship with WWE is questionable at the minute has been linked to another wrestling steroid scandal.

The Palm Beach Post did a long article with John Todd Miller, a former steroid dealer for pro wrestlers last Sunday and Miller says he helped Ric Flair look good well past his physical prime by supplying him with steroids.

"He looks terrible [now]. Yeah, he's gotten flabby. He's just not looking the way I had him looking."

Miller went on to say that Flair used to frequent his house for dinner and used him as a "walking billboard" for his services. Flair being so influential had a major impact on other guys using Miller for prescriptions.

Dan Spivey, Joe Malenko, Big Show, Billy Kidman and the late Brian Adams were mentioned as customers to Miller.

Ric Flair and WWE refused to comment.

Source: WT

lol Flair on roids? Yeah maybe back in the day but not know.

Optimus Prime
10-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I think Flair might have been a "dealer" as well. Hard to say either way, Flair has never looked like he was on steroids, but I guess you can never know for sure.

aoessand
10-28-2007, 04:36 PM
well u gotta admit for his age dude is pretty buff still, yea there is flab but heck he prolly has more muscles than half of us lol

willpro256
10-29-2007, 05:15 AM
oh well all of them are on something @some point and time

XXKSXX
10-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeah this is a bunch of BS lol.