PDA

View Full Version : Update on Y2J's WWE Return, Taryn Shoots on Stacy/Orton

Black Widow
10-31-2007, 10:16 AM
Source: F4Wonline.com

- For those who are still wondering, Chris Jericho will indeed return to WWE soon. Unless something drastic happens, the former WWE Undisputed Champion will be showing up on WWE programming anytime now. As previously reported, WWE was upset that word of his return leaked out, so it's no surprise they keep holding off the big return.

- After doing tons of media to get votes for the WWE Diva Search, Taryn Terrell has stopped replying to e-mails and accepting friends on her MySpace since being eliminated from the Search. Apparently she did an interview where she buried Randy Orton and Stacy Keibler. In the same interview, she said there is one WWE Diva she knows to stay away from. No idea who she was talking about, but Melina is a good guess. She always said that if she was eliminated, she would keep working on getting a deal with WWE.

OldSchoool
10-31-2007, 10:30 AM
If they didn't want us to figure out Jericho is coming back, why all the clues???

C-Mac
10-31-2007, 02:28 PM
Damn... Taryn is a little bitchy huh?

mikedudelang
10-31-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah, i mean if you want to suprise us with jericho why go to the trouble of running all the 'save us_22' promos? surely they know by now that most of these wrestling chat sites take little things like new promos and run with them.

pooch
10-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Some reports are saying that Jericho is too light to return immediately. They're saying that he is no more than 200 pounds... and he wrestled before at 225-230. I don't see the problem there, as Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels aren't hardly 210-215 themselves... regardless of their list weights. \

Its all about the show. Who cares how much he weighs?

Guess Y2J needs to roid up real quick.

Big Evil
11-01-2007, 05:01 AM
yeah, with a guy like Jericho losing that much weight I can see how they are worried. I mean, if they are bringing him back into the big picture, bit time status, he needs to look it. Kinda contradicting myself here, since I think you should not have to be big to be a big star. Oh well, as long as Jericho returns, I'm happy. :)

JohnCenaFan28
11-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Just blame Melina!:hmm:
Anyway, I am DYING for Jericho to return!

legolas4792
11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
melina is really nice in person my friend met her since we live near mick foley and she was over his house one day that my friend went it is probably ms stephanie mcmahon