PDA

View Full Version : Harry's Suspension, Return Push; Vince Shocked, More

Black Widow
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Source: F4Wonline.com

- Regarding rumors that Harry Smith failed a Wellness test back in September and WWE just held the suspension off until November to go along with the new policy, sources close to the situation say that's likely not the case. WWE wouldn't have debuted him with wins over Carlito and thrown him into the mix with Kennedy and Hardy on RAW if they were planning to suspend him on November 1st.

The fact that Harry's father, British Bulldog died in part due to long term steroid abuse and the fact that Harry was so close to Chris Benoit had people shaking their heads at the situation all week.

Those close to the situation say Vince McMahon was caught off guard by Harry's suspension. When he returns from his 30 day suspension, he will be in a role similar to that of Rob Van Dam, like a lame duck for a few months or so. When Vince spoke to the WWE creative team immediately following the suspensions, he basically said Harry wouldn't be punished when he returns, but he also won't be pushed hard yet.

As far as Chris Masters goes, people within the company don't believe that this is only his second strike.

mikedudelang
11-07-2007, 02:22 PM
i was thinking this was chris masters 3rd time...
seems like i remember suspending him for 30 days back when dx reformed cuz i remember when he came back after the 'time off', he bumped into thriple h backstage and hhh said something to the effect of "wow, where have you been? you look a lot smaller." i remember thinking that was funny how they stuck it to him on camera.
then, i thought they suspended him as part of that group of 8 or 10 guys 3 or 4 months ago after the whole benoit thing came out.
this seems to be the 3rd time, at least. guess the wwe still has plans for the guy...

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
11-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I also thought it was Masters Third but obviously their is a plan for Masters like mikedudelang said

D.H.Smith's first offense I think it is a fair punishment for him and lets hope he learns next time

Flair Country
11-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Dude this seems like Chris Master's 5th suspension due to steroids! I am willing to bet that in less than 3 months time he'll be fired from WWE because of this.

Black Widow
11-07-2007, 07:20 PM
im sure its 3 or more..

1. as a raw superstar
2. as a sd superstar
3. as a sd superstar

thats what i though masters was on maybe 2 on raw

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Isn't this Masters 4/5th time? Anyway, glad to see the steroid thing isn't causing a potentially good person to be a jobber...