PDA

View Full Version : News On SAVE_US, Cena, Khali, Batista/Guerrero, More

Black Widow
11-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Source: PWInsider.com

- Merinews.com has an article up today on The Great Khali. Nothing really new is in it, but they mention that he is 36 years old. They also talk about the tragic Ong incident where on May 28, 2001, Brian Ong, a professional wrestler died after receiving a flapjack from Khali in the ring during practice. Ong had suffered a concussion earlier in the session.

- To follow-up on the SAVE_US t-shirt being sold by WWE, it's being listed as going on sale on November 19th. That, of course is the latest rumored return date for Chris Jericho.

- Leon sent the following: The new John Cena: My Life DVD will have a Best Buy exclusive box set called "The Ultimate Fan Edition". It includes the 3 disc DVD, a Cena shirt, Cena wristband and Cena dog tags. The box resembles the WrestleMania and Royal Rumble Anthology sets. The new 500th Issue of WWE Magazine shows an advertisement for it.

- The Sun paper in the UK has a new article that quotes a passage from Batista's new book "Unleashed" where he said that due to his own lat injury, he lobbied for Eddie Guerrero to get the World Title back shortly before his untimely death in 2005. According to the report, Vince McMahon's plan was to put it on Randy Orton but Batista lobbied for Eddie to get it back.. Batista says that Guerrero thanked him for doing that, but felt that Vince was smart and that the right move was to put it on Orton.

JohnCenaFan28
11-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Thanks for this.

legolas4792
11-08-2007, 02:55 AM
maybe the promos were the promote the return of the TSHIRT! lol

Vick Diesel
11-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Wow,...and alot of people think that wrestling isn't real,...these incidents with Khali, and Owen Hart just prove that the wrestlers in this business truly put their lives on the line everyday! :(

I also find the news about Eddie very intereSTING in that Batista wanted the World's Heavyweight Title on Eddie instead of Randy Orton!

Thanks for these updates,..I know I really appreciate them,...it keeps me updated and in the know,..lol

Sting76