PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy - Checkin’ in from San Juan.. Blog

Black Widow
11-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Hello my peeps! I have been RIDICULOUSLY CRAZY busy the last couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to blog at ya--so--I forced myself to take 10 minutes to check in with all my cyberamigos!

I'm currently in San Juan, Puerto Rico--getting prepared for three huge Smackdown shows on the island of P.R. Thanks for all the get well wishes, I'm feeling much better. I actually now look like a human being who wasn't just involved in a car crash. I have been cleared to wrestle again, and I'll be doing just that tomorrow night on Smackdown. Make sure to tune in and cheer on "The Lifeblood of Smackdown" Matt Hardy! I am back and plan on being better than ever! Nothing or no one can stop US!

As I said earlier, alot of stuff is going on in my life right now.. I honestly feel that this current period is the best my life has ever been--everything in my life is great and kicking and clicking on all cylinders. I am SO lucky. I can't say right now, but I just learned about something today that is gonna make Matt & Jeff Hardy fans uber-ecstatic when it's finally announced! Make sure to pick up THS Season Four DVD which just came out this week--it turned out great! And if you haven't seen it yet, the latest episode of THS is a brand-new Y?Light Zone entitled "Margaret's Miracle"--it's getting rave reviews! And very, very shortly, THS site is gonna have an amazing new look--something to look forward to! And as far as my WWE career goes--things have never been better--The Hardy Renaissance is about to begin!

I gotta get up early and do some promotional work, so I'm crashin' guys and gals! I'll add onto this blog and keep you updated on how my Puerto Rico trip is going... Until then my amigos!

P.S.-The Only Matt Hardy MySpace page is now officially the largest WWE and pro wrestling MySpace page that there is--and I owe it all to you guys! Thanks! Let's keep it growing--we can't stop, won't stop!

Quote of the day - "You can love it, you can hate it, but you can't ignore it" - Eminem from Lloyd Banks song, Warrior Part 2

Matt

myspace.com/theonlymatthardy