PDA

View Full Version : Joanie Laurer Legally Changes Her Name To Chyna

Black Widow
11-09-2007, 11:37 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment released WWE developmental talent Ryan Wilson, who worked in OVW as masked character Jacob Duncan. Wilson, who at one point was OVW champion, appeared briefly in TNA as Trytan and signed with WWE in November 2005.

I interviewed former WWF Tag Team champion Jim Neidhart in a marathon 90 minute interview yesterday that is up in its entirety in the PWInsider.com Elite section, discussing Neidhart's appearance this weekend at www.Ringsidefest.com in New York City, breaking into wrestling under Stu Hart, Stu's daughters marrying wrestlers, teaming with Bret Hart, the anniversary of the Montreal incident, the post-screwjob brawl between Bret and Vince McMahon and how history remembers it isn't exactly how it happened, other wrestlers roughing up Vince prior to Montreal, Diana Hart's book about the Hart family and how she tried to be part of the business, seeing Dynamite Kid on the CNN documentary, wrestling The British Bulldogs, why he'd like to punch Ultimate Warrior in the face, early deaths in pro wrestling, Nick Hogan's arrest, Harry Smith's suspension, Teddy Hart's WWE release, Nattie Neidhart getting into the business, comparing Bret and Owen Hart as tag partners, Jimmy Hart, Danny Davis, Brutus Beefcake and much more Those of you reading the free site can subscribe to the Elite site at this link. Other recent interviews include Aaron Stevens in his first public comments since being released by WWE, Jimmy Hart, Les Thatcher (called some of the best audio on the site ever by subscribers), Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Senshi, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels and much more.

Taking a nod from Jim Hellwig changing his name to Warrior, former WWF Intercontinental champion Joanie Laurer officially changed her name to "Chyna" yesterday. This was obviously a bid for publicity as it was covered by gossip website TMZ.com firsthand as they followed her to Burbank for the big moment. The TMZ website ran the following quote from Chyna challenging Vince McMahon to a fight of all things: "Do I want to go back to get abused by you and get punched in the head every day and have people not stand up for me besides the fans? No. Would I like to go back for one day representing myself and all these people to kick your ass and your ass only? Cause you are the boss, right Vince? Then I would love to do it. You know my number. You know where I live, obviously. And you know my name. Bring it, Vince!" The story was also covered on TMZ's syndicated show, which featured Chris Jericho commenting on the idea of Vince vs. Chyna.

South Carolina newspaper The State posted video footage from The Fabulous Moolah's memorial services here. (http://www.thestate.com/news/story/223727-a223217-t19.html)

thecommentary.ca features an interview with Bret Hart about his autobiography, which you can check out by clicking here. (http://www.thecommentary.ca/ontheline/20071108a.html)

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
11-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the info.