PDA

View Full Version : Mills appoints 'french aristocrat' as pr

OMEN
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn1206477_big.jpg
SIR PAUL McCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS has appointed eccentric 'self-styled French aristocrat' MICHELE ELYZABETH as her official worldwide spokesperson.

Elyzabeth, who calls herself a 'comtesse', took the job last week (ends 09Nov07) after model and campaigner Mills parted company from her PR and lawyers Mishcon de Reya, according to a report.

The former Los Angeles beauty parlour owner, who sells her own brand of champagne and caviar facials at her Sunset Boulevard salons, disappeared from view as U.S. spokesman after she wrongly claimed on American television show Extra that Heather had received a court order granting full custody of daughter Beatrice.

But she remains close friends with the former wife of Sir Paul McCartney and will be her official spokesperson despite her television blunder which caused her to be lampooned on video website YouTube and the comedy show The Soup.

She tells the Mail On Sunday, "I have immense respect for Heather and her work.
"She is sick, sick, sick of all the negative publicity. I am on my way to dinner now and have to go."

Tiscali